Friday, February 28, 2014

Color Certified, Color Confident... I am in love with COLOR!

I mean in reality who isn't in love with color? You look at sites like Facebook, Polyvore, Pinterest, and you know that people are obsessed with color. I probably notice this the most when I am looking through my Pinterest and I see my friends posting tips on how to do their makeup or clothing/jewelry combinations.

One of the great tools that Mary Kay has offered to all consultants in the company is the Color Certification. For those of us who have taken this great course and received the certification you will see the logo under our name at the bottom of our web pages and on our business cards: www.marykay.com/ttedesco.

This is kind of like getting CEU credits for us consultants and it is great and you can do it from home at your leisure!

Although one of the main building blocks of what we do sell is really our skin care, our color products are fantastic and a TON of fun to play with. There are so many possibilities. Not to mention that they change up the color every three months, so there is always some great new color product to try, not only on yourself but also to show your customers.

Just another great reason to look into this great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment