Monday, February 3, 2014

New Spring Products... I am so EXCITED to Debut These Products!

Oh my goodness I am so excited about the new spring products that Mary Kay has come out with for us! They are available to us this month and I cannot wait to order them and get them out to my customers!

One of top sellers I think will be the CC Cream! It stands for Complexion Correction! It gives you EIGHT yes I said 8, benefits in ONE tube! Those great benefits are that it: protects, brightens, corrects with light weight coverage, minimizes redness, conceals, hydrates, reduces visible signs of aging, and it defends.

 
 
These products will be available later this month through my website www.marykay.com/ttedesco but if you would like to pre-order or have questions about them now you can contact me today through my website and I would love to answer any questions that you might have.
 
This season is all about that fresh face and contouring. The new color palate is just beautiful and has the trendy corals and even the lemon nail lacquer. You can pamper yourself from head-to-toe literally because Mary Kay has brought back the Pedicure Collection as well, with lemon parfait fizzies and foot gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment