Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Goal by February 28th

My next goal with the company is to be in red by February 28th. Being in Red, means that I would be a "Red Jacket," meaning that I would have 3-4 team members and earn 4% commission.  I would also be able to wear company apparel at each event, meaning you have really made it and are committing yourself to a career track with Mary Kay.


Right now we are also working towards are Red High Heels out here too, so if we make it by February 28th we also get into Red Shoes!


I am going for the ones on the left, because they are hot (and I already own about four pairs of red shoes!)

Right now in January the company is still running a great promotion if you had ever been a consultant and would like to come back they are giving you a great promotion with some added product to re-sign. As for new consultants this is a great time to join and get started quickly so you can take advantage of everything the company has to offer because all of the great trainings are coming up (Career Conference (March) and Seminar (July/August)). Learn more about joining the company here.

So if you have ever thought of joining it is just a $99 commitment for a beautiful starter bag filled with over $400 worth of product. The best line I heard this week is "WE ALL STARTED WITH THE SAME $99 BAG!"  So contact me today because I would love to have you join my team to be your leader in Mary Kay and hopefully someday your Director. Whether you want to:
  • Use just get the product at 50% off just for yourself and your family
  • Start your own business part time
  • Start a full time business
  • Use this as beauty bag because you are addicted to Pinterest and want to Show the world your cosmetic skills.
See some real life success stories, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment