Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Day I Said YES

It took me many years and by many I mean close to a decade to actually say yes to signing my Mary Kay Consultant Agreement, but in April of 2013 I finally decided to take that step. I needed something new, something to take my mind off of my current situation and a way to make some extra cash on the side.

So for the $99 starter kit, I was able to start my own business and be my own boss. For $99 you receive over $400 worth of product and merchandise.

 
Mary Kay is a wonderful company that believes in rewarding you for the work that you do. Click here for more information on what Mary Kay can do for you. To learn even more about the company that wants to do even more for us.
 
 
Right now I am looking to currently grow my team within the company, one of the BEST parts of Mary Kay, other than the fact that you ARE YOUR OWN BOSS, is that you are able have a team all over the country and we can still be connected. My goal is to have a consultant in every state.  So if you think that this could potentially be for you, feel free to contact me through my website and let's begin the process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment